Act as a liaison and provide support to the BOD. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and
distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes
Provide sophisticated calendar management for the BOD.
Work closely with the BOD to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments
and responsibilities, following up appropriately
Complete a broad variety of supportive tasks that facilitate the BOD’s ability to
effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing
and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and
preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and
preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements
Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Business, Economic or Finance.
- 1+ years of experience in assistant or equivalent positions.
Overall understanding in Technology Industry is a plus.
Strong relationship management skills, be a team player and possess ability to work across organizations with business personnel at all levels.
Ability to plan and consolidate information.
Experience in working under international or professional organization is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and communication skills in English.
- Be able to work alone or in a team.
- Enthusiast, accurate, patient, honest and willing to learn new thing.
- Have experience with Logistics industry is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Project management skills
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Well trained and dedicated to being able to catch the pace smoothly
- Attracted salary based on the ability of the candidate and the general salary framework set by the company.
- Salary review: every 6 months; the increasing will depend on the work performance
- 13th-month salary and bonus for holidays
- Team building once a month
- Company trip: 1 year/time
- PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Full social benefits in accordance with the company and the law of Vietnam
- Professional environment and clear procedures.
- Great opportunity to improve English
- Opportunity to learn Logistics and professional management system of project development
- Application (for this vacancy) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Apply for Name of position - Full Name"